About: Alice in Wonderland
1. How much time do you spend writing, performing, and listening to music each day?
Alisa: Quite a lot. Almost all of the time we dedicate to music, whether it's a rehearsal, concert, or writing songs.
What about listening to music… A feeling that we do not listen to music only when we sleep, and then, not a fact)))
2. What does your family think about your music?
Alisa: Very good) I think even if we played something as brutal death they still adored like it.
Pavel: They do not like heavy music, and in particular our.
3. What profession did you want to have when you were a child? Did you think that you would be a musician?
Alisa: I want to be a killer in childchood. Then I wanted to be a singer and a seller, who just did not want to be. But the killer is the brightest))))
Pavel: After astronaut and a policeman, I would like to be a musician. Getting on the chair with guitar toy and sang songs to parents.
4. What mood is the best for you to be in for writing music?
Alisa: I seldom write music when I'm happy. Basically I write when I'm very sad, or when experiencing something.
Pavel: Muse often comes to me in a good mood, but not always. Sometimes in aggression.
5. In three words, describe the emotional characteristics of your musical style.
Alisa: Sensual, symphonic and expressive.
Listen to: Alice in Wonderland - Secret Of Our Love