About: Inanna from Glastonbury, England
Soon after, the songs just seemed to flow through her effortlessly.
In may 2005 Inanna's dance track Feels So Divine gained her a place as a finalist for Song of the Year judged by Grammy Award winners Nora Jones and Sheila E.
In 2007 she enrolled in the Academy Of Performing Arts to further her vocal and performing abilities. Full length album is now available on iTunes."
1. How much time do you spend writing, performing, and listening to music each day?
USUALLY MY MORNINGS ARE SPENT WRITING NEW SONGS AND CREATING NEW IDEAS.
2. What does your family think about your music?
My family love the songs.
3. What profession did you want to have when you were a child? Did you think that you would be a musician? I was always drawn to the arts, specially painting, I always had a good ear for music, and in my heart music was the one thing that I always had a passion for.It came as a suprise and a blessing when the songs just flowed through me after visiting a buddhist temple!!!!
4. What mood is the best for you to be in for writing music?
feeling at peace and being in love with life.
5. In three words, describe the emotional characteristics of your musical style.
Feel good heartfelt songs.
Listen to: Inanna - Feels So Divine