About: On Fractured Wings from Evansville, United States
1. How much time do you spend writing, performing, and listening to music each day?
Well we have set practice dates on tuesdays and thursdays but most of the band spends a bit of each day tryin to write and bring something new to the table, and of course we're always listening at all times for inspiration.
2. What does your family think about your music?
We have been blessed with a group of guys who have families that are really supportive of our music and goals, they help us move equipment, and drive us to shows seeing as how most of the band is still in high school.
3. What profession did you want to have when you were a child? Did you think that you would be a musician?
Well, sing most of us are pretty young the oldest being Mike and he's only 20, id say we remember our childhoods pretty well, many haven't left them yet, but for the most part music is all we know and have the offer the world.
4. What mood is the best for you to be in for writing music?
It's not really a certain mood in particular but what type a mood, if you're in a very passionate or strong mood, you will have much more meaning to your music.
5. In three words, describe the emotional characteristics of your musical style.
There is definetly a sense of excitment and ferver, at other times we have a happy playful feel, and still at other we take a very solemn almost sad approach.
Listen to: On Fractured Wings - Shoot For The Moon