About: DIMICANDUM ,from Ukraine,Kyiv
From the official community.
1. How much time do you spend writing, performing, and listening to music each day?
I can not say for sure. Every day I spend 3 - 4 hours for music. To write a song, I spend 1 - 2 Months
2. What does your family think about your music?
At first no one believed that something happens. But now, after the release of EP - they think differently. They like songs of DIMICANDUM and they believe in us
3. What profession did you want to have when you were a child? Did you think that you would be a musician?
In early childhood, I wanted to be a barbarian, I did not want to work. But later, from 8 years old, I knew that I would be a musician. After all, my whole life immersed in music.
4. What mood is the best for you to be in for writing music?
New tunes come to me in the head at different times and in different places. I can write some basis for a new song while I'm at work or going home in a taxi. But more often the music comes to me at night when the moon is full. This time is filled with some kind of magic
5. In three words, describe the emotional characteristics of your musical style.
Drive, Atmosphere, Epics.
Listen to: DIMICANDUM - Indigo Child