These guys are really good, and their distinguishing feature is a unique and recognizable sound that combines rock music with electronic. On the 7th of January they released the EP called "Future Ego Minds", which is also available on iTunes. Be sure to check out their official site for more info.
1. Since your first appearance in ArenaCast the podcast got a new DJ and its format is also changing. What changes would you suggest for ArenaCast not only as an artist but also as a listener?
Get more info from the artist - maybe an interview with the artist or some more background info.
2. What do you think of episode 101? Which of the other featured songs do you like the most?
There are many great tracks on this podcast so it is hard - But we - BOMBSHELTER - think that “Swim Good” with VICE is a great way to make an old track your own. And then with Dub - Great stuff.
3. What is your biggest achievement of 2011 as a band or artist?
First of all we played a lot of gigs this year. 15 in total. - but 2 shows stand out. Tivoli Copenhagen (Main stage) which was at fantastic experience. And then the gig at World Scout Jamboree 2011 in Sweden - That was a crazy night - 500 people went crazy - that was fantastic.
4. Which of the songs popular now you'd name the most annoying and why?
Gotta be Grenade by Bruno Mars. He’s just crying so much in that song - it gets annoying!
5. Share with us a link to the video which you think suits perfectly to the song it is made for.
Listen to "Things we forgot" in ArenaCast E101
Check out more tracks from BOMBSHELTER
Follow BOMBSHELTER: Facebook | Official site | Twitter