Two Types of Clothing is a three piece rock band from UK with Carl Bradford on Vocals and Bass, Jamie Swann on Guitar and Sam Bradford on Drums. The guys have released their first EP "It's Not Our Fault" in 2011 and in 2012 the world saw their debut single 'Make Do And Mend' which you can listen to it in the E110 of the ArenaCast and watch a nice video for it on youtube! Enjoy!
1. How do you see yourself in 5 years? What is your main goal as a band?
Doing exactly what we're doing now, but to a higher standard. Bigger venues, touring lots, and an album already out!
2. Can you name some peculiarities that define the music scene in your town/country?
All of the bands within the scene are really close, and support each other.
3. What do you think of episode 110? Which of the other featured songs do you like the most?
F*cking love all the song, such a lot of talent out there! But our favourite is The Maybes - Mild Violence.
4. Is there a story behind your song 'Make Do And Mend'?
'Make Do And Mend' is all about the haters in the world, and the people that moan about their lives when actually they've got it pretty damn good!
5. Please share your nearest plans. What are you currently working on?
We're writing new material towards a 5 track! Also starting to tour soon.
Read interviews with other artists from E110
Listen to 'Make Do And Mend' in ArenaCast E110
Check out more tracks from Two Types of Clothing
Follow Two Types of Clothing: Facebook | Twitter | Youtube