About: Emergency Call
"We couldn't really come up with a name for the band and we were having an exam at university that we needed a band name for, so everyone was going a bit mental until we saw an "Emergency Call" sign on the wall and thought it couldn't be better :) "
1. Is there a story behind your song "I Could Kill You"?
Unfortunately there is a story behind I could Kill You, it's about a boy and how annoying he was.
2. Describe your music in 3 words.
The band in three words.. messy, loud, passionate.
3. Describe your perfect gig - where would it be?
Our perfect gig would be playing Rock am Ring or Glastonbury, main stage of course :)
4. What do you think of episode 115? Which of the other featured songs do you like the most?
Episode 115 was great, (thank you so much to Damien for the great critique and for playing us) we really liked Twinkle and The Sluts, they sounded a bit like "Hole", we absolutely love Hole!
5. What would you and your band do if tomorrow was the end of the world?
That's a very good question actually, we'd try to play as many gigs as we could in one day, take part in a few riots and then get really really drunk, there has to be a party at the end of the world right??
Listen to "I Could Kill You" in ArenaCast E115
Check out more tracks from Emergency Call
Follow Emergency Call: Facebook | Twitter