"The band name was a combination of words. We were thinking a someone spiraling out of control. A head case, someone that is mentally unstable who acts irrationally, so we took the "Spiral" from Spiraling and the "Case" from Head Case, stuck them together and SpiralCase was born."
1. How would you describe your average fan?
Someone who is into diverse styles of music.
2. What are the sources of your inspiration?
We each draw our inspiration from different sources, which is what SpiralCase is based on. A melting pot of different musical styles and preferences that creates something unique.
3. What bands featured in E117 of the Arenacast you liked the most? With whom you would like to make a common gig?
The band we liked the most was Behind Babylon. They would also be a great band to play with, our styles would blend really well together.
4. How do you think our generation would be passing the music to the next generations? Cds, vinyls, or links to itunes?
The trend seems to be mp3 format, so iTunes and other programs like it. Vinyls will be around forever, and cd collections will be passed down to the newer generations.
5. What would you choose: a performance on the biggest stage of your country or a new album record? Why?
We would chose the performance on the biggest stage in Canada. It would give us a chance to showcase our music to a large audience and show what we do best. SpiralCase is all about our live show and interaction with the crowd.
Listen to "Catch Me" in ArenaCast E117
Check out more tracks from SpiralCase
Follow SpiralCase: Facebook | Twitter